REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
For the visitors of virtual exhibitions organised by WORLD EXPO INTERNATIONAL Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] in Bydgoszcz
§ 1 Preliminary provisions
- Regulations are established based on Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Official Journal of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
- The Service Provider within the meaning of the aforementioned Act is "WORLD EXPO INTERNATIONAL" sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] (hereinafter referred to as "Organizer"), with its headquarters at 246 Fordońska Street, 85-766 Bydgoszcz, Tax Identification Number (NIP): PL5542469090, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz of the National Court Register under No. KRS: 0000106011, share capital: 51.000 PLN, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- These Regulations set out the principles for the provision of electronic services, i.e. via the telecommunications network within the networking platform (web application), located at: https://matchmaking.grip.events/futurehealthpoland2021 (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform"), for the benefit of end users - visitors attending the trade fairs (hereinafter referred to as the "Visitors") using the Platform, for the purpose of organising the Virtual Fair Future Health Poland 2021 (hereinafter referred to as the "Fair"). The website of the Virtual Fair is located at: https://futurehealthpoland.com.
- Legal definitions, in particular those contained in the aforementioned Act, shall apply to the Regulations. In the absence of such definitions, the terms used shall be understood in accordance with their normal meaning and in the manner described in these Regulations.
- All dates and times concerning organization of the Fair shall be determined and announced to the Participants, taking into account that the Fair will take place in GMT+1 time zone.
§ 2 PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Organiser provides the Visitors with free services in the field of organisation and possibility of participation (visiting) of virtual trade fairs in the form of making the Platform available to the Visitors for browsing and familiarising with the trade fair offers of products and services of the Exhibitors participating in the Fair.
- The purpose of the service is, in particular, to provide current information on the Exhibitors' offers, the opportunity to view them and enable the establishment of contacts and virtual meetings with the Exhibitors. Access to the Platform shall be available to users, i.e. Exhibitors and Visitors.
- The use of the aforementioned services is possible exclusively via the Platform.
- The Visitors are entitled to use the Organiser's services only to the extent indicated in these Regulations (in particular item II. 2). The Visitors do not have the right to present their own offers, promote their business and any other forms of activity reserved exclusively for Exhibitors. All such activities, being contrary to these Regulations, will lead to the Organiser's exclusion of the relevant Visitor. However, the Organiser reserves the right to exclude a Visitor from the Fair also in the event of a justified assumption that the Visitor breaches any provisions of these Regulations. The Organiser's exclusion of a Visitor may take place immediately and does not require any justification.
- In order to participate in the Fair, the Visitors are required to create appropriate profiles via the application "GRIP", a product of Intros.at Ltd. and indicate the necessary data to participate. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the profiles of individual Visitors (and the data provided by them). Setting up the profiles described above by the Visitors does not guarantee participation in the Fair - the Organiser reserves the right not to allow the Visitors to participate in the Fair without the need for justification.
§ 3 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE PLATFORM AND LIABILITY RULES
- The Organiser undertakes to provide services to the Visitors within the scope and on the conditions specified in these Regulations.
- The Organiser is responsible for the organisation and preparation of the Fair and the Platform. At the same time, the Organiser reserves the right to make organisational changes concerning the Fair and the Platform at any time, within the scope of its absolute opinion, if it considers this to be in the best interest of the Fair.
- The Visitors are obliged to independently meet all technical requirements necessary to use the Platform and participate in the Fair. The Organiser is not liable in this respect.
- The Visitors undertake to use the Platform in accordance with the applicable law and the principles of social co-existence on the basis of the regulations, rules and instructions issued by the Organiser. The Visitors are prohibited from uploading unlawful content to the Platform.
- To the extent connected with the registration of profiles, The Visitors undertake to provide the Organiser with all content, materials and data (hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") necessary to participate in the Exhibition.
- The Visitors shall comply with all specifications and technical requirements of the Organiser in relation to the Materials supplied. Otherwise, the Organiser reserves the right to interfere with the content of the Materials or to refuse to use any or all of the Materials.
- The Visitors represent and warrant that all Materials submitted by them:
- a. are accurate and complete,
- b. are either the original work of the relevant Visitor who owns the copyright in them or are the work of third parties in which the Visitor has obtained all necessary copyright and permissions,
- c. can be accessed in accordance with these Regulations and do not infringe or violate any rights of third parties,
- d. are not in any way defamatory, offensive or false,
- e. are not in any way inconsistent with current applicable law,
- f. as digital material, are free of any viruses or other malware and will not have any negative impact on the operation and security of the Platform.
- The Organiser is not liable for any breaches of regulations or third-party rights connected with the use of the Materials supplied by the Visitors. The sole liability in this respect (whether criminal, administrative or civil) shall be borne by the Visitors.
- Although the Organiser will make every effort to create any content containing Materials, the Organiser is not liable for any errors, omissions or misdescriptions. The Organiser does not guarantee an exact match of the colours shown in the Materials, and any colours used in the Materials are for graphical and textual guidance only. All Materials are subject to approval by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any Materials which breach the provisions of these Regulations at any time after receipt.
- The Visitors grant the Organiser a free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to use the Materials and the Visitors' data in connection with the preparation of any content connected with participation in the Fair.
- The Platform is not an online shop and does not provide the functionality of placing orders for products and services from the trade fair offer. The Platform is used for the presentation of the Exhibitors' trade fair offer.
- The Visitors agree not to use the Platform in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair its systems and security or interfere with other users of the Platform.
- The Organiser shall provide the Services in a fair and comprehensive manner based on the Materials and information submitted by the Visitors.
- The Organiser is not liable for the legal consequences incurred by the Visitors due to non-compliance with the principles described in these Regulations and the principles set out in relevant legal regulations.
- The Organiser is only liable for damage caused intentionally. The Organiser's liability shall be limited to normal consequences of the Organiser's actions foreseeable at the time of performing the services for the Visitors.
- The Organiser makes no warranty in relation to the services provided or the participation of the Visitors at the Fair, in particular with regard to:
- a. the presence, absence or location of any exhibitor, sponsor or participant at the Fair,
- b. the number of exhibitors, sponsors or participants taking part in the Fair,
- c. the benefits or outcomes (commercial or otherwise) that the Visitors may gain as a result of participating in the Fair.
- The parties exclude the Organiser's liability for warranty.
- The Organiser shall make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Platform, but the Organiser does not guarantee that it is complete, exhaustive and accurate. The Organiser accepts no liability in this regard.
- The Platform may contain references to content on other websites. This does not mean that the Organiser or the authors of the content on the Platform take a position on or are responsible for the content of such websites.
- The Organiser is not liable for the introduction of incorrect data to the Platform (in particular regarding information or the Exhibitor's offer) and is not liable for any misleading of the Visitors.
- Nothing in the Regulations shall be interpreted as granting the Visitors any rights, permissions or licences to use or exploit any intellectual property rights belonging to the Organiser or assigned to the Platform.
- The Organiser is not liable for the content, scope and truthfulness of offers presented by Exhibitors during the Fair. The Organiser is not liable for any arrangements and contacts made on the occasion of the Fair by the Visitors and the Exhibitors. The Organiser is not liable for the course and results of meetings between the Visitors and the Exhibitors.
§ 4 FUNCTIONING OF THE PLATFORM AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The Organiser reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of particular functionalities of the Platform due to the need for maintenance, review or expansion of the technical base or software.
- The Organiser cannot guarantee that the Platform will operate in a continuous, secure, error-free or uninterrupted manner, and is not responsible for its temporary unavailability or for viruses, malware or other harmful elements.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice to users:
- a. changes, amendments, suspension or discontinuation of any aspect of the Platform,
- b. changes to the technical specifications for use of the Platform,
- c. removal of Materials which do not comply with the content of the Regulations or the current applicable law.
- The Organiser makes no warranty that any content available for download from the Platform will be free of viruses or other harmful software. The Organiser accepts no liability in this respect. It is the responsibility of the Platform User to implement appropriate procedures and controls on the downloaded content to meet their specific input and output accuracy requirements.
- The technical requirements necessary to use the services provided by the Organiser, including the use of the Platform are:
- a. Software - recommended web browser: Chrome, Safari, Firefox. No additional plug-ins are needed,
- b. Network - make sure you are not using a VPN or remote network connection when accessing the Platform. If your company has firewall restrictions in place, test your firewall before the event to ensure it will not interfere with access. We require an HTTPS connection,
- c. Virtual Meetings - virtual meetings use WebRTC for communication, participants connect directly to each other in a peer-to-peer network and are not affected by the platform connection while the meeting is in progress. Bandwidth requirements will increase as more participants are added to the meeting. For 1:1 meetings, outgoing speeds of at least 2.0 MBs and incoming speeds of 2.5 MBs or higher are required.
- For more participants, a speed of at least 3.2 MBs outgoing and incoming is required,
- d. Computer equipment - a working webcam, microphone and speaker.
- The Visitor shall bear all charges related to the Internet access and data transmission according to the tariff of their Internet service provider.
§ 5 USE OF THE PLATFORM
- The Visitors use the Platform through the profiles they have created (registered). Visitors' profiles:
- a) contain profile characteristics including the following data (Materials):
- name and surname,
- headline (max. 140 characters),
- job title,
- company name,
- location (address),
- photo (max. 1000x1000 px),
- summary - max. 2000 characters,
- additional forms of contact - phone number, e-mail address and social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter);
- b) may use metadata matching (AI) covering the indicated industry, the indicated company type, the indicated product categories (to an unlimited extent), objective and area of interest.
- a) contain profile characteristics including the following data (Materials):
§ 6 COMPLAINTS
- Each user of the Platform is entitled to lodge a complaint regarding the provision of electronic services within 3 days of the event complained of. For this purpose, the content of the complaint must be sent to the Organiser's e-mail address, describing the problem and indicating data enabling the identification of the Platform user and the response (it is necessary to provide an e-mail address).
- The Organiser shall consider the complaint within 14 days, sending an answer to the user of the Platform by e-mail. If the complaint cannot be dealt with within this period, the Organiser shall inform the complainant in writing of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of consideration of the complaint.
- The Organiser will not consider complaints arising from ignorance of the applicable laws or the provisions of these Regulations.
- The decision of the Organiser regarding complaints is final and binding.
§ 7 CANCELLATION OR CHANGES OF THE FAIR DATES
- The Organiser reserves the right (without liability) to make reasonable changes to the format, content, opening hours, duration and dates of the Fair at any time (incuding, but not limited to, the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event which,, in the opinion of the Organiser, makes it illegal, impossible, inadvisable or impracticable to hold the Fair). If such changes are made, the Regulations shall remain binding to the relevant extent.
- A Force Majeure Event is specifically defined as any event or circumstance that is not within the Organiser's reasonable control (including but not limited to governmental regulation or action, imposition of sanctions, embargo, military action, acts of terrorism or war, riots or civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, fire, flood, drought, earthquake, other natural disaster, royal collapse, system failure or failure on the part of a third party contractor/supplier, damage or cancellation of an event, collective strike, interruption/failure of utility services, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination).
§ 8 PENALTIES AND COMPENSATIONS
- The Visitor shall pay the Organiser a penalty of 2.500 EUR for each breach of these Regulations which causes disruption to the organisation of the Fair or the operation of the Platform (including any security breaches).
- The Visitor shall pay the Organiser a penalty of 500 EUR for each breach of the Organiser's copyright as described in these Regulations.
- The contractual penalties described in points VIII. 1. and 2. do not exhaust the given claim of the Organiser in the situation when the amount of the resulting damage exceeds the amount of the given penalty.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Organiser is entitled to the exclusive and binding interpretation of the content of these Regulations.
- All obligations, claims and disputes arising from the content of these Regulations shall be governed exclusively by Polish law. In matters not regulated by these Regulations the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws shall apply.
- Any disputes arising from the content of these Regulations shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Polish courts and shall be settled exclusively by the court of competent jurisdiction for the registered office of the Organiser.
- The information on the Platform is protected by copyright. The copying and use of such content and information, also in the case of extracts, is only permitted with the authorisation of the Organiser (with the exception of permitted use). The content and structure of the website and the Platform are protected by copyright.
- All changes to the Regulations require written form in order to be valid. The Regulations may be amended at any time by the Organiser and the amendment shall be effective from the date of its publication on the website. By using the website, after the publication of changes, the user agrees to these changes.
- If any provision of the Regulations is or becomes invalid, inconsistent with current law or impracticable, that provision will be amended by the Organiser to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and/or practicable. If such amendment is not possible, the provision will be deleted in its entirety or amended. Any modification, deletion, invalidity, illegality or impracticability of any particular provision of the Regulations shall not affect the validity and practicability of the remainder of the Regulations.
- Services connected with the organisation and conduct of the Fair will be performed by the Organiser by means of the "GRIP" application, a product of Intros.at Ltd. All conditions regarding the use of this application are set out in separate regulations available at: https://support.grip.events/article/18-gdpr-and-the-grip-matchmaking-solution. The participation of the Visitors, as well as other participants in the Fair, constitutes a simultaneous statement of knowledge and acceptance of the content of the regulations indicated in this item. The Organiser is not liable for any issues related to the work, functioning and use of the above-mentioned application by the Visitors.
- All processing of personal data related to the provision of electronic services by the Organiser shall take place on the principles set out in these Regulations and the information clause provided each time to each Visitor.
- Other terms appearing in the Policy shall be understood in accordance with their legal definitions or, in the absence thereof, in accordance with their normal meaning.
- The controller of the personal data is "WORLD EXPO INTERNATIONAL" sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] 246 Fordońska Street, 85-766 Bydgoszcz, Tax Identification Number (NIP) : PL5542469090, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz of the National Court Register under No. KRS: 0000106011, share capital: 51.000 PLN, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In connection with the provision of electronic services, there is processing of personal data for the purposes of carrying out and organising the Fair. The data of users of the Platform (including Visitors) shall be processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the fulfilment of the agreement on the provision of electronic services involving the Visitors' participation in the Fair. If, in addition, consent is given for the Organiser to send marketing content, the basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose will be Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- The data provided in point V. 1. a) and b) are ordinary personal data and are provided voluntarily. However, failure to provide them will make it impossible to fulfil the purpose(s) connected with the Organiser's services.
- The Administrator does not appoint a personal data protection officer, and all requests should be addressed directly to the Administrator, preferably by e-mail to the indicated address.
- The controller does not process personal data in an automated manner or profile them.
- The personal data may be provided to employees, contractors, subcontractors and, if necessary, to authorised bodies.
- Each user has the right to: to access their data, to obtain a copy of their data, to request rectification or completion of their data, to request restriction of data processing, to request transfer of their data, as well as to request erasure of their data and to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority and to object to data processing.
- All entitlements must be exercised by e-mail, possibly in writing.
- The personal data are secured adequately to the requirements of GDPR and other legal regulations.
- Details of the protection of personal data in the activities of the administrator are governed by an internal Personal Data Protection Policy.
§ 11 COOKIES POLICY