Regulations for the provision of electronic services
§ 1 Preliminary provisions
- The Regulations for the provision of electronic services, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, are introduced by Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- The service provider within the meaning of the above mentioned Act is World Expo International Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.), 246 Fordońska Street, 85-766 Bydgoszcz, Poland, Tax Identification Number (NIP): PL5542469090, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bydgoszcz of the National Court Register under No. KRS: 0000106011, share capital: 51.000,00 PLN, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Regulations apply to the website at the address: www.futurehealthpoland.com, hereinafter referred to as the website.
- Legal definitions are applicable to the Regulations, including the definition of the user contained in the above mentioned Act. In the absence of such definitions, the applied formulations should be understood in accordance with their normal meaning.
§ 2 Provisions of electronic services
- The service provider provides a contact form service within the website.
- In order to use the service, the user should have an Internet connection and have access to a browser that allows connection to the site. The user should also take care to update the software, including the browser.
- It is acceptable for a person to visit a website but not to use its services.
- The conclusion of an agreement for the provision of electronic services takes place at the moment of completing the contact form and sending it further.
- The termination of an agreement for the provision of electronic services shall be effected by the user submitting a statement to that effect, for instance by electronic means.
- The conclusion and the termination of an agreement for the provision of electronic services are free of charge.
- The user may also at any time, free of charge and without the need to submit additional declarations, withdraw from the agreement for the provision of electronic services in the manner specified in § 2 paragraph 5.
- The service provider may terminate the agreement for the provision of electronic services at any time, in particular in the case of violation of the Regulations by the user or in the case of the need to perform service works, etc.
- The Service Provider is entitled to carry out service works or works related to the change of functionality or other parameters of the site, which may require periodic shutdown of the site or may result in periodic difficulties in using the services of the site.
- In particular, it shall be prohibited:
- a. using the website in contravention of the law or the Regulations;
- b. using the website contrary to the principles of social coexistence;
- c. using the website to distribute immoral or uncensored or offensive content or materials;
- d. using the site to promote or advertise its own services or goods;
- e. using the site to send unsolicited commercial information;
- f. copying or in any other way recording or distributing the content of the website without the written or documentary consent of the service provider (which does not apply to the author of this legal notice).
- The service provider is not responsible for the behaviour of users or third parties, regardless of other exclusions provided for by law, or for any content published or transmitted by users.
§ 3 Complaint of services
- Each user is entitled to lodge a complaint in the connection with the provision of electronic services. For this purpose, the content of the complaint should be sent to the service provider's e-mail address indicated in § 1 section 2 describing the problem and indicating data enabling the identification of the user and providing an answer (it is necessary to provide an e-mail address).
- The service provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days, sending the user a reply by e-mail.
§ 4 Final provisions
- The Regulations may be amended at any time and the amendment is effective from the date of its publication on the website. By using the website, after the publication of the amendments, the user agrees to those amendments.
- Within the unregulated scope, generally applicable provisions shall apply, in particular the Act on the provision of electronic services.